Things to do before the moving date:
Pause the cleaning subscription until further notice. Order moving cleaning of the old flat. Buy a foldable trolley. Talk to the current house's association about the house keys. Investigate relocating Sona for the duration of the move.
- Sort through my stuff and decide what to keep. (Have started on that.)
- Get some moving boxes from IKEA.
- Pack everything I want to keep.
- Make a pile of things to throw away.
- Make a pile of things to give away.
- Go to the bank to finalise the loan papers.
- Coordinate the wall repair in the old flat.
- Start throwing/giving away things I don't want to keep.
- Get a temporary post redirect from the moving day on.
- Disassemble the bookshelves and the sofa.
Maybe relocate Sona.Not happening.
- Go to my nephew's christening.
Now for something completely different.
This video makes me want to be able to sing! No instruments involved, just voice. Awesome, isn't it?